It has to be for sure a Monday in November, when the Savoy family, Kings of Sardinia and Piedmont, understood that they had not the full control of the new acquired island.
For several reasons the royals sent the first Carabinieri to Sardinia, in places AD IUS, places with no justice, masters of their traditions and revenge codes.
Who were the good and the bad bandits, who was able to make justice and who was executed? We will answer to more of these questions during this walking tour.
The guided visit where we will talk about this is possible in the Sardinian centers of Orgosolo and Aggius.
- Young (from 10 to 16 years)
- Kids (under 10 years)
What is included?
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to museums
What is not included?
- All meals not mentioned in the program
- Optional tipping to tour guides
- Souvenirs or other objects
- Note on the trip:
- Make sure to be dress in a comfortable way
- Although we will do our very best to adhere to the itinerary schedule as listed, it is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather
- The experience is guaranteed up to 4 adults
- Trip Highlights:
- Seeing the most important monument of the town
- Walking tour with focus about banditism in Sardinia
To protect and guarantee our guiding work and confirm the excursions calendar with a minimum of participants, all the experiences (full day or half day) are subject to a cancellation policy.
- FULL REFUND (clean of the on-line website costs) with a communication of cancellation 7 days before the excursion;
- 50% Refund with a communication of cancellation 5 days before the excursion;
- No refund with a communication of cancellation 4 days before the excursion.
If the experience will be cancelled by us because of weather reasons or not reaching the minimum of the participants there will be a full refund.