The bee experience is an experiential product with the aim to connect you with the bees, its world and the world of whom lives that in everyday life. The activity takes place in my family’s house where we have the beehives, the laboratory and all the open spaces for the tasting.
During the activities you will discover the curious link between the bees and their kingdom, with a particular sensitivity to the relevance bees have in our planet.
After a nice walk in a rural environment where there are the beehives of the family’s company, the program will be the following:
- Introduction to the bees’ world and the family’s company;
- Visit of the beehives with the beekeepers suit;
- Visit of the laboratory and activity (being strictly depending on bees’ activity, there might be different practices like honey extraction or preparation of abbamele);
- Honey taste in the garden, in the same family’s house.
- Young (from 10 to 16 years)
- Kids (under 10 years)
What is included?
- Use of the beekeeper suits
- Visit and introduction to the bees' nature and life
- Professional tour guide
- Experiential laboratory of the honey transformation
- Honey tasting with different varieties of food
What is not included?
- Closed shoes or boots as a protection
- All meals not mentioned in the program
- Optional tipping to tour guides
- Souvenirs or honey jars
- Note on the trip:
- Make sure to be dress in a comfortable way, with long trousers and to wear closed shoes, which are not included as a protection
- Although we will do our very best to adhere to the itinerary schedule as listed, it is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather
- the experience is guaranteed up to 4 adults
- if you have some specific diet or allergy, even to bees, let us know as soon as you book the trip
- Trip Highlight:
Wear the beekeeper suit and approach to the unique world of the bees.
To protect and guarantee our guiding work and confirm the excursions calendar with a minimum of participants, all the experiences (full day or half day) are subject to a cancellation policy.
- FULL REFUND (clean of the on-line website costs) with a communication of cancellation 7 days before the excursion;
- 50% Refund with a communication of cancellation 5 days before the excursion;
- No refund with a communication of cancellation 4 days before the excursion.
If the experience will be cancelled by us because of weather reasons or not reaching the minimum of the participants there will be a full refund.