Since the Roman Era, there were several Jewish deported to work in the Sardinian mines. Later during the Catalan period lots of Jewish families found shelter in different Sardinian centers like Cagliari and Alghero.
How much the Semitic presence influenced our culture and traditions? We all have a part of Jewish blood in Sardinia.
During the walking tour of the old town we will discover the Jewish past of the Catalan city.
- Young (from 10 to 16 years)
- Kids (under 10 years)
What is included?
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to museums and churches
What is not included?
- All meals not mentioned in the program
- Optional tipping to tour guides
- Souvenirs or other objects
- Note on the trip:
- Make sure to be dress in a comfortable way
- Although we will do our very best to adhere to the itinerary schedule as listed, it is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather
- The experience is guaranteed up to 4 adults
- Trip Highlights:
- Seeing the most important monument of the town
- Walking tour with focus about Jewish in Sardinia
To protect and guarantee our guiding work and confirm the excursions calendar with a minimum of participants, all the experiences (full day or half day) are subject to a cancellation policy.
- FULL REFUND (clean of the on-line website costs) with a communication of cancellation 7 days before the excursion;
- 50% Refund with a communication of cancellation 5 days before the excursion;
- No refund with a communication of cancellation 4 days before the excursion.
If the experience will be cancelled by us because of weather reasons or not reaching the minimum of the participants there will be a full refund.