The hiking to Sa Stiddiosa falls, crossing the Corongia forest and passing by the natural monument Su Campalini, is a unique chance to experience at its best the green of the inland area of Sardinia.
It is an enchanted paradise between the Seulo’s and Belvi’s Barbagia, boundary zone between Seulo and Gaoni, since the last years it became a very popular destination for tourists and passionate people of swims at the river. Cristal clear water and spectacular continuous drip from an elevated water source on the limestone ridge. The hiking starts from the Corongia forest with a stop at the natural monument Su Campalini (which means bell tower).
This experience it has been studied in order to live a day together on the Flumendosa River, walking by some forest path and then to relax along the shore of one of the most important rivers in Sardinia.
The hiking unwinds in the territory of Gadoni, then arriving at the border with Seulo, with a huge variety of attractions of flora and fauna, in a place rich of minerals and fossils.
- Young (From 10 to 16 years)
- Kids (under 10 years)
What is included?
- Professional hiking guide during all the trip
- Transportation on 4x4 jeep to the hiking start
- Entrance fee to Sa Stiddiosa Waterfall
What is not included?
- All meals not mentioned in the program
- Optional tipping to hiking guides
- Souvenirs or other objects
- Note on the trip:
- Make sure to be dress in a comfortable way and to wear hiking boots
- Although we will do our very best to adhere to the itinerary schedule as listed, it is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather
- the experience is guaranteed up to 4 adults
- Route characteristics:
Distance: 16km – ring route
Drop: +/- 700mt
Duration: 6/8 hours
- Useful tools and hiking gears:
- Hiking boots
- 15/20l backpack
- Clothes’ change
- Hiking trousers
- Sporty t-shirt
- Solar screen
- Beach towel
- Trip Highlights:
- Seeing the most known waterfall of Sardinia
- Hiking in a wild forest
To protect and guarantee our guiding work and confirm the excursions calendar with a minimum of participants, all the experiences (full day or half day) are subject to a cancellation policy.
- FULL REFUND (clean of the on-line website costs) with a communication of cancellation 7 days before the excursion;
- 50% Refund with a communication of cancellation 5 days before the excursion;
- No refund with a communication of cancellation 4 days before the excursion.
If the experience will be cancelled by us because of weather reasons or not reaching the minimum of the participants there will be a full refund.