Sardinia, part of the Aragonese Empire since the 14th century, it has often been involved in the Spanish Inquisition’s affairs, included the witches’ hunting.
There are lots of documents that still today tell us the story of the countless victims of the Inquisition and they are all at the National Archives of Madrid.
While walking around the streets we will discover more about the towns’ important monuments and places, all related to the XIV century, when the Inquisition and the holy church where looking for witches.
The walking tour where we will talk about this is possible in the Sardinian centers of Aritzo and Castelsardo.
- Young (from 10 to 16 years)
- Kids (under 10 years)
What is included?
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fee to museums and churches
What is not included?
- All meals not mentioned in the program
- Optional tipping to tour guides
- Souvenirs or other objects
- Note on the trip:
- Make sure to be dress in a comfortable way
- Although we will do our very best to adhere to the itinerary schedule as listed, it is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather
- The experience is guaranteed up to 4 adults
- Trip Highlights:
- Seeing the most important monument of the town
- Walking tour with focus about witches
To protect and guarantee our guiding work and confirm the excursions calendar with a minimum of participants, all the experiences (full day or half day) are subject to a cancellation policy.
- FULL REFUND (clean of the on-line website costs) with a communication of cancellation 7 days before the excursion;
- 50% Refund with a communication of cancellation 5 days before the excursion;
- No refund with a communication of cancellation 4 days before the excursion.
If the experience will be cancelled by us because of weather reasons or not reaching the minimum of the participants there will be a full refund.